Applications are evaluated on a first come, first served basis.
Please include the following:
- A completed online Think Tank application form (Apply Today). Please specify the semester to which you are applying, and which Program, Full-time or Mentorship.
- Proof that you are over 19 years of age OR you have graduated from high school.
- If you are under 19/about to graduate, please submit a copy of a recent transcript or report card.
- If you have already graduated; please submit proof of graduation (transcript, report card or copy of diploma).
- A non-refundable $100 application fee (payable when completing the application form).
- A copy of your government-issued photo id (valid passport required for non-Canadian citizens, driver’s license for Canadian citizens).
- Transcripts from any other secondary or post-secondary institutions attended in the last five (5) years (ONLY if you have studied in the past five years).
- A two to three paragraph statement outlining your motivation for applying to our program.
- A visual art portfolio* of your work that includes drawings or paintings and any relevant 2D or 3D computer work: 5 to 10 different pieces. (Please make sure to only send us your best work).
* Your portfolio may be sent digitally. If you have a website or blog link or want to send your portfolio attached to an email as .jpg files, that is acceptable as well. Please make sure to include the link in your application form.
ATTN: Application Package Materials. Please do not send in originals as your work will not be returned.