Applications are evaluated on a first come, first served basis. Please include the following:
- A completed online Think Tank application form (Apply Now). Please specify the semester to which you are applying, and which Program, Full-time or Mentorship.
- Proof that you are over 19 years of age OR you have graduated from high school.
- If you are under 19/about to graduate, please submit a copy of a recent transcript or report card.
- If you have already graduated; please submit proof of graduation (transcript, report card or copy of diploma).
- A non-refundable $100.00 application fee (payable when completing the application form).
- A copy of your government-issued photo id (valid passport required for non-Canadian citizens, driver’s license-type card OK for Canadian citizens).
- Transcripts from any other secondary or post-secondary institutions attended in the last five (5) years (ONLY if you have studied in the past five years).
- A two to three paragraph statement outlining your motivation for applying to our program.
- A visual art portfolio* of your work that includes drawings or paintings and any relevant 2D or 3D computer work: 5 to 10 different pieces. (Please only send us your best work).
* Your portfolio may be sent via internet. If you have a website or blog link or want to send your portfolio attached to an email as .jpg files, that is acceptable. There is a place to fill in your link on the application form. You may mail other items, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Application Package Materials. Please do not send in originals as your work will not be returned.