In News

Due to the current situation with COVID-19 changes are being made to accommodate campus students. Think Tank Online is not affected!

All campus classes are currently being delivered online by our instructors and streamed using video conferencing.
Think Tank Training Centre has excelled with online learning experience and can assure you all quality is maintained.

As soon as the situation with COVID-19 passes, classes on campus will return to normal schedules, we are hopeful for the June term start..
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 any future start dates are on a current hold.

Students that consider in-person Mentorship may still apply, but due to the unforeseeable situation, we recommend taking the online Mentorship for the meantime.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us !

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search